An Orkney Islands Hamper
A selection of delicious Orkney produce with two exclusive Orkney Island mugs made for us and designed by Jane Glue.
- Two Orkney Islands Mugs - designed exclusively for us by Orkney watercolour artist, Jane Glue
- Highland Park 12yr. Single Malt Whisky Miniature 5cl - Double Gold at International Spirits Challenge
- Donaldsons of Orkney Sliced Smoked Salmon 125g- high quality Orkney Smoked Salmon
- Island Smokery Cheese 220g- smoked by Calum in Stromness
- Grimbister Farmhouse Cheese 150g - Best Supplier in Taste of Orkney Awards
- Award-Winning Mature Orkney Cheese Waxed Triangle 220g - strong mature white cheese
- Really! Garlicky tomato chutney 200g – made exclusively for us by Orkney Isles Preserves
- Four x 42g Mini Westray Christmas Preserves gift pack - Cranberry Pineapple & Date, Rhubarb Jam, Beetroot & Ginger and Spiced Apple
- Argo’s Bakery Orkney Bere Biscuits 150g - made with Beremeal from Barony Mills
- Orkney Isles Preserves Raspberry Jam 200
- Brown’s of Westray lced Rich Fruit Christmas Cake 200g - just like homemade! (Replaced when not christmas!)
- Orkney Chocolates (box of four) - white vanilla custard, milk apple coated in cinnamon sugar, treacle toffee crisp covered in milk chocolate and dark chocolate with orange Orkney marmalade
- Tammie Norrie Poo (The Orcadian name for a Puffin - a cute comical bird that arrives in Orkney in May) - raisins covered with yogurt 140g
- Brown’s of Westray Attractively-boxed Shortbread 227g- baked in a round
- Brown’s of Westray Parkin Biscuits 200g -Taste of Orkney Award for Best Bakery Products
- Stockan’s Cheese Oatcakes 100g - Gold at Great Taste Awards (GFFR)
This item is available to order in a card box or wicker hamper basket. Perishable items will be sent with an ice pack.
All Hampers are delivered with a free Orkney gift card. At checkout, click 'add a note to your order' to add your personal message.
All our Orkney Hamper prices are inclusive of delivery costs within the UK. Sorry, we are unable to deliver hampers outside the UK due to customs restrictions.
As many of our local food producers are very small we reserve the right to exchange any goods that may not be in stock.