An Orkney Islands Christmas
A selection of delicious Orkney produce with two exclusive Orkney Island mugs made for us and designed by Jane Glue.
- Two Orkney Islands Mugs - designed exclusively for us by Orkney watercolour artist, Jane Glue
- Highland Park 12yr. Single Malt Whisky Miniature 5cl - Double Gold at International Spirits Challenge
- Donaldsons of Orkney Sliced Smoked Salmon 125g- high quality Orkney Smoked Salmon
- Island Smokery Cheese 220g- smoked by Calum in Stromness
- Grimbister Farmhouse Cheese 150g - Best Supplier in Taste of Orkney Awards
- Award-Winning Mature Orkney Cheese Waxed Triangle 220g - strong mature white cheese
- Really! Garlicky tomato chutney 200g – made exclusively for us by Orkney Isles Preserves
- Four x 42g Mini Westray Christmas Preserves gift pack - Cranberry Pineapple & Date, Rhubarb Jam, Beetroot & Ginger and Spiced Apple
- Argo’s Bakery Orkney Bere Biscuits 150g - made with Beremeal from Barony Mills
- Orkney Isles Preserves Raspberry Jam 200
- Brown’s of Westray lced Rich Fruit Christmas Cake 200g - just like homemade! (Replaced when not christmas!)
- Orkney Chocolates (box of four) - white vanilla custard, milk apple coated in cinnamon sugar, treacle toffee crisp covered in milk chocolate and dark chocolate with orange Orkney marmalade
- Tammie Norrie Poo (The Orcadian name for a Puffin - a cute comical bird that arrives in Orkney in May) - raisins covered with yogurt 140g
- Brown’s of Westray Attractively-boxed Shortbread 227g- baked in a round
- Brown’s of Westray Parkin Biscuits 200g -Taste of Orkney Award for Best Bakery Products
- Stockan’s Cheese Oatcakes 100g - Gold at Great Taste Awards (GFFR)
This item is available to order in a card gift box or wicker hamper basket and will be sent with ice packs.
Sorry, we are unable to deliver hampers outside the UK due to customs restrictions.
Our returns policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since your online purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, whiskies and all Orkney Hampers.
Additional non-returnable items:
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
All returns are to be made to Judith Glue, 25 Broad Street, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1DH, United Kingdom.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Once approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Postage costs will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or you have received the wrong item.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank or paypal account again. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Hampers, Food & Whisky
Food and alcohol are non-returnable. If a hamper is returned due to an incorrect address being given or failure to collect the parcel from the Parcel Force depot we will not issue a refund. Please note that in this case, a further fee may incur in the case where the parcel is returned to our Orkney shop.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Judith Glue, 25 Broad Street, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1DH, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund unless the item is faulty or you have received the wrong item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £40, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.