NEW Seasalt Plant Hunter 2 Coat in Mast
Our Plant Hunter Coat is a relaxed-fitting, parka-style coat ready to take on the elements! Made from beautifully soft, cotton-rich tincloth fabric, it falls to mid-thigh at the front and has a dipped, fishtail hem at the back with snap fastening vent. The top half of the coat is lined with cosy fleece fabric, while the bottom half is quilted to keep the chill at bay throughout the winter. The cosy, fleece-lined hood has an adjustable drawcord, and it has a handy two-way zip, snap fastening front pockets and poppered cuffs so you can roll the sleeves up or down.
- Fully waterproof windproof and breathable.
- 68% Cotton 32% Nylon
- Available in beautiful Seasalt prints or seasonal plains
- Two-way zip and anchor branded snap fastenings
- Mid-thigh length
- Inside patch pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Front snap fastening pockets
- Relaxed-fitting parka-style coat
- Poppered cuffs so you can roll the sleeves up or down
- Fishtail hem with snap fastening vent
- Petite sizes are proportioned for women up to 5’3” and Tall sizes are proportioned for women over 5’8”
- As the Plant Hunter Coat features a dipped hem the back of the coat measures approximately 10cm longer than front measurements
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Made in China in line with our Ethical Trading Policy.